The Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB) regulates certain construction and home improvement contractors practicing in Pinellas County, including all local municipalities. In addition, the PCCLB provides countywide certification and registration of contractors and countywide certification of journeyman.
The PCCLB is an independent agency. It is not funded or operated by Pinellas County government.
Public Hearing Notice: PCCLB Conference Room
- Board Meeting: Sept 19 - 1:30 p.m.
- Special Magistrate Hearing: Nov 14 - 9 a.m.
Countywide Board of Adjustment and Appeals: Next meeting date TBD.
Report unlicensed construction activity
Follow the link above for instructions to report from our webpage or by using your mobile device. Reports can also be made by calling the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office at (727) 582-6767.
- License Renewal Online - save time, renew online.
June 18 – October 2, 2017
- Pay Fines:
- Contractor Classifications / Work Descriptions
- Important Codes & Notices
- Local Amendments
- Contractor Search
- Complaint Form - A person wishing to file a complaint against a PCCLB certified contractor must complete a complaint form and submit it, with supporting documentation, to the PCCLB.
- Construction / Home Improvement Contractor List
- Check a Business - database of consumer business complaints.
- Choosing a Contractor
- Consumer Tips - Consumer Resources
- Florida Lien Law
- Home Improvement Scams
- Florida Building Codes
- Florida Independent Special District Information
- Florida Dept of Business and Professional Regulation
- Pinellas County Municode/Ordinances
- Pinellas County: