The Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB) regulates certain construction and home improvement contractors practicing in Pinellas County, including all local municipalities. In addition, the PCCLB provides countywide certification and registration of contractors and countywide certification of journeyman.
The PCCLB is an independent agency. It is not funded or operated by Pinellas County government.
Public Hearing Notice: PCCLB Conference Room
- Board Meeting: May 22 - 12:30 p.m.
- Special Magistrate Hearing: July 17 - 9 a.m.
Countywide Board of Adjustment and Appeals: TBD
Report unlicensed construction activity
Follow the link above to report unlicensed construction activity. Reports can also be made by calling the Pinellas County Hotline at
- Fee Schedule
- License Renewal Online - save time, renew online.
June 19 – October 2, 2018
- Education Renewal Requirements - Specialty Contractors must have all education requirements satisfied and current in order to renew license(s) online for 2018.
- Pay Fines:
- Contractor Classifications / Work Descriptions
- Please submit Insurance Certificates to email@example.com
- Important Codes & Notices
- Local Amendments
- Notice of Action (April 23, 2018)
- Contractor Search
- Complaint Form - a person wishing to file a complaint against a PCCLB certified contractor must complete a complaint form and submit it, with supporting documentation, to the PCCLB.
- Construction / Home Improvement Contractor List
- Check a Business - database of consumer business complaints.
- Choosing a Contractor
- Consumer Tips - Consumer Resources
- Florida Lien Law
- Home Improvement Scams
- Florida Building Codes
- Florida Independent Special District Information
- Florida Dept of Business and Professional Regulation
- Pinellas County Municode / Ordinances
- Pinellas County: