The Pinellas County Construction Licensing Board (PCCLB) regulates certain construction and home improvement contractors practicing in Pinellas County, including all local municipalities. In addition, the PCCLB provides countywide certification and registration of contractors and countywide certification of journeyman.
The PCCLB is an independent agency. It is not funded or operated by Pinellas County government.
Public Hearing Notice: PCCLB Conference Room
- Board Meeting: Jan 23 - 1:30 p.m.
- Special Magistrate Hearing: Jan 16 - 9 a.m.
Countywide Board of Adjustment and Appeals: TBD
Report unlicensed construction activity
Follow the link above for instructions to report from our webpage or by using your mobile device. Reports can also be made by calling the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office at (727) 582-6767.
- Fee Schedule
- License Renewal Online - save time, renew online.
June 18 – October 2, 2017
- Education Renewal Requirements - Specialty Contractors must have all education requirements satisfied and current in order to renew license(s) online for 2017.
- Pay Fines:
- Contractor Classifications / Work Descriptions
- Please submit Insurance Certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Important Codes & Notices
- Local Amendments
- Contractor Search
- Complaint Form - a person wishing to file a complaint against a PCCLB certified contractor must complete a complaint form and submit it, with supporting documentation, to the PCCLB.
- Construction / Home Improvement Contractor List
- Check a Business - database of consumer business complaints.
- Choosing a Contractor
- Consumer Tips - Consumer Resources
- Florida Lien Law
- Home Improvement Scams
- Florida Building Codes
- Florida Independent Special District Information
- Florida Dept of Business and Professional Regulation
- Pinellas County Municode / Ordinances
- Pinellas County: